Mission Statement and core values
Definition of a mission statement: a formal summary of the mission (purpose), goal and core values of a company. It’s an action-based statement that supports the vision of the company’s purpose and communicates this to employees and customers.
Here is LEA Property Solutions action-based statement that declares the purpose of our organisation and how we will serve our customers and employees.
Our mission is to raise the standard of living in HMO’s in Ipswich through an excellent calibre of property. We strive to pair our tenants with like-minded and age matched working professionals or students and ensure they are comfortable in their environment, exceeding the expectations of a letting agent. Our goal is to be the ‘HMO agent of choice’ in Ipswich and surrounding areas for landlords, tenants and employees, aiming to be a ‘household’ name and a company that everyone is proud to be associated with therefore changing the perception of letting agents!
Our values (that guide us in our actions):
- FAMILY. We treat our small team as family with loyalty, respect and appreciation. We work around each other to accommodate each of our family needs.
- INTEGRITY. We always do the right thing for our team, our business, our tenants and landlords.
- BE HUMBLE. Treat everyone we meet in the way we expect to be treated ourselves, remembering that we owe everything to the efforts of each team member, tenants and landlord that makes LEA Property Solutions a successful business.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. Individually we are reliable, helpful and ensure we see tasks through to the end to the best positive outcome.
- POSITIVITY. Providing a positive atmosphere which encourages learning and promotes self development and recognition for employees. This is also applicable to tenants and landlords.
- COMMUNICATION. – with each other, tenants and landlords regularly. Using technology and commitment of the team to ensure we are always available for help and emergencies.
- PROFESSIONALISM. Always having a neat appearance, being confident and communitive on the phone and in person with a good, polite manner.
- HONESTY AND TRANSPARANCY in everything we do for everyone.
- EXCELLENCE. Going above and beyond to accomplish efficiency with a high sense of urgency, always keeping our team and customers at the forefront of our minds.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING. There is always an answer! We help each other and are resourceful, always seeking to discover a solution and providing options for any concerns that arise to each other, tenants and landlords.
- INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY. Including and understanding the needs of all people from differing backgrounds, races and ethnic origins.
We’re Proud of Our Work
We strive to satisfy all our clients housing needs ensuring they are 100% happy with the service we provide. We deal with any issues that may arise, promptly and efficiently ensuring peace of mind for the Landlord and Tenant.