LEA PROPERTY SOLUTIONS specialises in the MANAGING OF HMOs in and around Ipswich town centre. HMOs (Houses of Multiple Occupancy) can provide a much better return on your investment than the main rental market. Renting out each individual room can seriously increase the average rental income potential for your property, as rents in Ipswich range from £340 – £600 per room as you will see from our portfolio. However, HMOs are time consuming and sometimes complicated to manage which is where we come in. All our working professional tenants are interviewed and vetted by us and we act as the point of contact at all times, meaning you have a ‘hassle free’ HMO landlord experience! Please note we do not manage single or holiday lets.
If you are thinking of LETTING YOUR HMO PROPERTY through us then rest assured that the following services are included in the monthly management fee:
- Tenant referencing, including adhering to the current right to rent checks
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Managing the mandatory deposit protection at the beginning of the tenancy and releasing the deposit at the end of the tenancy along with arranging and administrating any necessary deductions
- Collection of the rent and paid directly into the landlord’s account each month
- Managing any direct debits or payments to and from the landlord’s account
- Arrangement of services for the property – cleaner, gardener, window cleaner etc
- Personal inspection of the property every 3-6 months and a report of the findings sent to you
- 24/7 management of maintenance issues
- Arrangement of electrical, gas and fire safety inspections
- Arrangement of most viable energy tariffs for the property
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports on the property, informing the landlord of all movements/issues throughout the month
Please contact us 07464881584 and we will give you a quote over the phone for us to manage your HMO property. If you are seriously considering turning your property into an HMO, then we will meet you at your property and provide a full report of any renovations required and licensing with Ipswich Borough Council to comply with current HMO regulations, then give you an idea of monthly income and profit. Please note that we charge for this report; however, if we go on to manage your property then the cost of this report is deducted from your first invoice. If you become a landlord on our books then this service is free to you.
Excellent management of HMOs is imperative as is effective administration, communication, and immediate response to problems, all of which will ensure all tenancies run smoothly.
HMOs are subject to more requirements and regulations than single lets, and in some cases a specific licence is required, so with over 15 years’ experience in this field it is important you work with someone with specialist knowledge to guide you through the process. We want you to sit back and relax, knowing that we are achieving maximum revenue for your asset.